- 日本語版 ｜
- English Ver.
We, Demae-can Co., Ltd., take the utmost care in handling your personal information when you use our Demae-can or Demae-can related service and Demae-can website to make sure that your personal data is properly protected.
1. How we manage personal information
- We respect your privacy and, recognizing that personal information is important information that needs to be protected, we strictly manage the personal information we collect about you.
- We take preventive measures to protect personal information from illegal access, loss, destruction, alteration and leaks, and we also appoint a information security officer to properly manage personal information and take prompt corrective measures should anything happen.
2. The personal information we collect
- When using the Demae-can website, you may be asked to submit personal information. Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual including name, date of birth, gender, place of work, department, postcode, address, phone number or email address. If you do not wish to submit your personal information, you can refuse submission at your discretion. Please note that if you refuse the submission of your personal information, you may not be able to use the services on the Demae-can website.
3. How we use your personal information
- Personal information submitted to us via the Demae-can website will be used for the purposes from (1) through (7), in principle. We will inform you separately if we intend to use your information for any other purpose.
(1) To enable you to use the online ordering service provided on the Demae-can website.
(2) To enable us to respond to your inquiries.
(3) To send you documents that you request from us.
(4) To send you prizes in prize draws or campaigns that we run.
(5) To analyze responses that you gave in questionnaires and to reflect your responses in various services related to the online ordering service that we provide on the Demae-can website.
(6) To provide you with information such as campaign plans, support information, new store information and advertising via email or other means.
(7) To contact you if necessary, for example, to urgently check the information you submitted to us.
- We may use the personal information you submit to us to produce statistics. These statistics contain no personally identifiable information and are anonymized before they are shared.
4. When we disclose your personal information
- On your behalf, we will provide, by electronic and other means, the personal information that you submitted to us or registered with us in order to use the online ordering service provided on the Demae-can website set forth in (1) in the preceding section, including your phone number, name, address, delivery address, place of work, department, e-mail address, member ID and order details, to member stores affiliated with the Demae-can website that you ordered from and that are in a contractual relationship with us.
By using the Demae-can website, you are deemed to have agreed to our provision of your personal information to our member stores. Our member store will use your personal information to provide you with the merchandise you ordered on the Demae-can website and also to provide you with information, including their product information, service information and questionnaires.
Our member stores are obliged to comply with our Code of Practice and other regulations and the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and to consider the privacy of our customers when handling personal information. However, we make no guarantee that our member stores will comply with our Code and other regulations. You should ask inquiry with the relevant member stores directly for further details.
- As a general rule, we will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party without your prior permission except in the case of provision to a member store in accordance with the foregoing and except in the cases described in (1) through (5) below.
(1) When we give your consent.
(2) When we are required by law to do so for the execution of a warrant by law enforcement officers or for an inquiry from a government agency or public office.
(3) When we are otherwise required by law to do so.
(4) When it is necessary to do so to protect your property or rights, our property or rights, or the property or rights of a third party.
(5) When, for the purposes described in “3. How we use your personal information,” we contract a company to provide services for the delivery of the online ordering service provided on the Demae-can website as is necessary for the purposes, and the contractor company needs your personal information to provide these services.
5. Inquiries, corrections or deletion of personal information
- You can check the personal information that you submitted to us on the Demae-can website at any time by entering your member ID or your registered e-mail address and password. If you wish to inquire about, correct or delete registered information, please do so directly by this method. You should also use this method to make any changes to the information you registered with us to ensure the accuracy of the data we hold for you.
- If, in unavoidable circumstances, you are unable to inquire about, correct or delete the registered information by the above method, please e-mail your request to the contact details shown in “11. Inquiries about personal information.” In this case, we may ask you to provide the information to proove your identity. Once we have confirmed your identity, we will deal with your request for the disclosure, correction, deletion or other reasonable adjustment of your personal information within in a reasonable timeframe. However, we may refuse your request if your request will seriously affect the information we added and the proper provision of our services.
- Please note that this section may not apply to inquiries, corrections or deletion of personal information in the case of unregistered users of the Demae-can. Although we save information about unregistered users for a certain period in order to respond to inquiries in the same way as we do for registered information described “8. Registered information,” we delete this information responsibly after a certain time period has elapsed as a general rule.
Oath Japan K.K
Cyber Communications Inc. [U.S.-based Krux Digital, Inc.]
Yahoo Japan Corporation
KYOCERA Communication Systems Co., Ltd.
So-net Media Networks Co.,Ltd.
RTB House Japan
CA Wise, Inc.
Appier Japan K.K
7. Access logs
- On the Demae-can website, we collect information such as your IP address, browser type and the URLs of the websites and pages you visit through our access logs. The information we gather is used as statistics to analyze website user trends but is not reflected in personal information.
8. Registered information
- To prevent information being lost through computer failure or human error, we prepare backup copies of the information we hold at regular intervals. We store your registered information as active data in our members database so that information that has been customized based on your settings is displayed each time you use the Demae-can website. When you ask us to delete your registered information, your registered information will no longer be stored as active data and will then be deleted from our members database after a certain period. This grace period is designed to prevent you from becoming the victim of fraud. Please note that backed-up information, whatever that may be, will continue to be stored for a certain period after you have requested that your registered information be deleted and it is no longer active data.
9. Links to other websites
10. Compliance with relevant laws and regulations and other codes
- We comply with all laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and other relevant codes and standards.
11. Inquiries about personal information
- The Demae-can website has set up the following point of contact for inquiries about personal information.
Demae-can Customer Center